Whether your group is small or large, we can plan and execute a custom itinerary including accommodations, transportation, activities and other special features that you would like to add.
Whether planning a family reunion, company meeting or theme tour to Palawan, our team will be delighted to discuss your ideas and requirements to offer a bespoke programme, down to the finest detail.
The more, the merrier - if you have 10 or more people in your party we will be delighted to offer you our special group rates,. Also get amazing value with discount for early bird booking and low season travel.
MICE and Incentive Groups in the Philippines
Over the years, Philippines have grown popular worldwide with its picturesque views and astonishing natural beauty; and tourists from all around the globe have longed to come to this Southeast Asian country.
Not only does its islands & beaches charm foreign guests but its rich culture and eventful history have also found its way to the hearts of visitors who come to the Philippines. Having Palawan which was hailed as the World’s Best Island and the World’s Friendliest Island, the Philippines’ economy has slowly turned into tourism-based over agriculture and many other industries.
This beautiful country which is composed of over 7,000 islands has and still continues to awe people from all over the world with its magnificent versatility and the ambiance of joy in whichever part of the country you go to.
However, due to this reputation, most people usually limits Philippines as a country which only offers beaches, mountains, and astounding sceneries that are only suitable for travel bugs and those who wish to have a fun tropical escapade. Little do they know that the Philippines is also suitable for more formal events such as meetings, conferences, events, and incentive programs that would fit anyone or any group’s preference depending on certain situations and circumstances.
Plan your group trip to Palawan
With its beautiful blue lagoons and limestone cliffs, it’s easy to see why Palawan was voted one of the Best Islands in the World by several travel magazines. It’s also home to the otherworldly Puerto Princesa Subterranean River, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that travels five miles through an underground cave system.
Due to its natural charm and breathtaking attractions, Palawan has become increasingly popular as an exotic destination for events, conferences, and incentive groups.
Palawan can be considered as a “Boutique MICE Destination” and it’s, therefore, a valid alternative to more traditional destinations.
Palawan offers a variety of accommodation options across the most scenic locations, ranging from luxury beach resorts to rustic chic retreats. With a myriad of exciting activities, Island Hopping experiences, and unique adventures, it’s possible to turn the trip to Palawan into an exciting lifetime memory experience.
Pristine beaches and transparent waters are the big draws for visitors and a safe bet for group reward travel. A fun team-building activity on the beach and a beautiful room with a calming sea view is an excellent way to ease the stress and reignite an employee’s motivation.
Whether it’s an event to train people, launch a new product, discuss a meeting strategy, or a social gathering, our carefully selected hotels in Palawan offer versatile venues, high-end facilities, and professional service to make sure everything goes off without a hitch.
Multiple daily flights from Manila and Cebu make Palawan extremely accessible for group incentive programs.
Why Travel Palawan?
Whatever your preferences and plans are, no matter how big or small your group is, we can help you! Our well-travelled team has expert knowledge of Palawan’s most popular destinations and extensive experience in providing both on-the-ground and remote support for groups.
With over 10 years of experience in tourism, we have built strong relationships with local suppliers and hotels which means we can negotiate the best available discounted rates and attractive deals.
Got your group gathered? Let’s start planning!
To get started, set up a consultation with us so we can get to know you and your group’s needs.
Contact us today and start planning
Why the Philippines
- Now you might ask, ‘Why Philippines?’ Well, through the course of time, Philippines has gone through various colonization which makes it adept to Asian and Western cultures. This simple fact supports the idea that Filipinos will be able to entertain guests with utmost hospitality upon arrival which is important especially when you will be dealing with a pressing matter with a team of investors or co-workers.
- Its great scenery can help uplift the mood and change the heavy ambiance into a lighter one. Meetings and Conferences are usually done inside a closed hall and doing it for three days straight is suffocating already for the participants and attendees. Being in closed halls makes people feel as if they have not left their normal working places which keeps them from feeling soothed at all. This itself, defeats the purpose of going out for conferences.
- Due to the Philippines vast natural beauty, guests may step out from the hall for a little or look at their windows only to be welcomed by the view of the ocean or the mountains among others. The scenery will help guests calm down and relax when the topics get a little too much for them to handle. A clear trail of thoughts is important during important decision-making.
- Now, if one of your employees have performed well or have successfully achieved an important milestone or goal for the company, don’t you think rewarding him or her with a nice relaxing trip is acceptable and proper?
To keep your staff happy ad satisfied with his or her job, the boss should be able to make that employee feel that they are appreciated and cared for. It is important to make employees feel like they are valued. Being valued by people you always strive to impress and work hard for is something very fulfilling to employees. And Philippines got just the right variety for you to choose from. Mountains? Gardens, parks, heritage sites, beaches, dive sites, name it, the Philippines have it. Why would you give yourself a hard time choosing when you can have all at one place? Wouldn’t that be more enjoyable?
- And since were already talking about making employees happy, why not have team building activities? Team building activities will help motivate employees to strive even more in completing their tasks for their employers. Always remember, the employees are the one that keeps a company or an agency alive.
Due to its various destinations, co-workers may bask in the crystal clear waters or go hike together or maybe just go sightseeing. But the important factor is that the relationship between colleagues at work along with their boss can be strengthened through activities that they could do together.
However, let me clarify, group activities in the Philippines are not only limited for co-workers. It can also be done by groups of friends and families!
What better way to improve relationships that go to a tropical paradise with so much diversity?
Contact us and we can assure you that our experienced travel consultants here can provide you with the best itineraries that would fit your preferences and ideal course of activity.