El Nido Tour Z
From: ₱ 1,575.00
While the focus on this tour is on drinking, the hangover-friendly 10.30am start puts Mellow Yellow on a different schedule than other tours, hence fewer crowds at key Bacuit Bay sights.
This party-boat El Nido Tour Z is all about new and untouched destinations, which include the Papaya Island Beach, Pinagbuyutan Island, Sand bar and lagen Island.
Papaya Beach is also known on its second name “Halo-halo” a backdrop of gray rock formations and located one kilometer southeast of El Nida Town proper. The best part of Papaya Beach is the snorkeling where you will be able to see different species of fishes, corals and famed for its soft white sand, serene atmosphere.
Pinagbuyutan Island has soft powdery white sand comparable to the world’s best beaches and has become famous after the Survivor Israel was held in this island. This dome-shaped island is dominated by high limestone cliffs with a strip of powdery white sand at its base. It’s considered one of the most scenic islands in Bacuit Bay, El Nido.
The last stop is Lagen Island sandwiched by stunning limestone cliffs and the forested mainland.
- Papaya Beach
- Pinagbuyutan Island
- Sand Bar
- Lagen Island
Recommended things to bring along:
- Flip flops or water shoes (to protect your feet from sharp rocks and shells)
- Lightweight clothes
- Beach towel
- Small backpack
- Cameras and/or video
- Sunblock lotion and sunglasses
- Drinking water
- Insect repellent
- Raincoat (just in case of rain)
Best time to visit
It’s possible to visit El Nido year-round
- Ping pong and other games on the boat
- Free use of kayaks
- Volleyball on a sandbar
- Free use of stand-up paddleboards
- Free massage on the boat
- Visit 4 unique locations: Papaya Beach, Pinagbuyutan Island, Sand Bar, Lagen Island
- Buffet lunch and fresh fruits
- Jump off the launch pad on the boat’s 3rd floor
- Travel insurance
- Drop off to your hotel
- El Nido Environmental fee PHP 200
- PHP 500 for the unlimited drinks. This is optional if you are not much of a drinker. Pay your drinks to the bartender.
- Charges incurred as a result of delays beyond our control
El Nido Tour Z
Pick up from your hotel between 10.30am / 10.45am
You will be collected between 10:00 – 10:30 am from your hotel and taken to El Nido Ultimate Tour Z Island Hopping.
EL Nido Tour Z is a private cruise on the Mellow Yellow Boat.
The tour starts off at Papaya Beach for snorkeling, then continues to Pinagbuyutan Island known for its pristine beaches with palm treen, then the last stop will be in Lagen Island.
Lunch on board while you enjoy your favorite drinks at the bar at Pinagbuyutan Island
The tour ends with a cruise back to mainland El Nido at sunset.
The ETDF stands for Eco-Tourism Development Fund and is designed to help to limit the impact of tourism and protect the marine environment of El Nido.